Some of you may be wondering how you
can help out the site. Well, you can help out by
donating source code.
If you want to work on a tutorial covering a topic that I haven't
gotten to yet, then follow these steps.
- write code that is easy to understand
- try to make your style match what I have done
- make sure your code is well documented (& include a Readme.txt)
- test your code on various emulators
- if possible, test your code on hardware
- zip up all files necessary to compile the code and email it to
I will go through the code and, if necessary, modify it to fit
in with the rest of the tutorials. When I upload it to the website,
I will give you credit.
Thank you very much for any and all support!